Improv = Community
We teach and perform improv comedy and public speaking in Reno, Nevada. Improv is a relentlessly cooperative art form where performers create, play and succeed together. We believe all people can learn to improvise as long as they allow themselves to fully support their fellow improvisers and work as a team.
Benefits of Improv
- Improve communication skills
- Become a more confident public speaker
- Laser-focus your listening skills
- Get out of your comfort zone
- Learn to take healthy risks on stage
- Meet new people
Improv for Everyone
Whether you’re drawn to improv because you would like to improve your communication skills, become a more confident actor or improviser, be part of a fun, supportive community, or attend our exciting weekly shows, Reno Improv is the place for you!